The Purify Hero
Natural BHA Exfoliating Serum
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
For an even and clear complexion
Impurities? The Purify Hero is the solution! Our clarifying peeling serum with willow bark extract – a natural alternative to salicylic acid – exfoliates the skin, unclogs pores, stimulates cell renewal and thus clarifies your skin.
- Astringent: The natural alternative to salicylic acid – found in Willow bark – is a powerful natural BHA and helps to shrinken your pores and tighten your skin.
- Exfoliating: Natural BHA is an effective exfoliator that penetrates the pores, cleanses them deeply and prevents skin impurities like pimples and blackheads. The result is a brightened, radiant and blemish-free complexion.
- Improves Cell Regeneration: Supports the skin's own cell renewal and ensures that the skin becomes plump and glowy!
Good to know:
- No nasties: Free from Silicones - Parabens - PEGs - Microplastics - Mineral Oils - Formaldehyde - Artificial colorants - Sulfates - Drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types – even for sensitive skin
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects
- Glass packaging: To reduce our plastic waste, we use glass jars for all our skincare products
- Long-lasting! Lasts for more than 3 months with daily usage.
Content: 30 ml
- Willow Bark Extract: Willow bark extract is the natural BHA in our power serum and known as a natural alternative to salicylic acid. It gently exfoliates the skin, calms redness, reduces oiliness, refines pores, prevents congestion and aids in cell regeneration. It is gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin and gives you a more refreshed and radiant complexion.
- Aloe Vera: Derived from the succulent plant, this light refreshing juice has amazing moisturizing properties. It can be used to soothe and revive dry and sensible skin and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in your skin and is responsible for its hydration – but the natural resources can use some support. The amazing capability to hold up to 6 litres of water with just a single gram of hyaluronic acid makes it a true power ingredient for your skincare routine and helps you to achieve a healthy, hydrated and plump look and feel.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a natural component of healthy skin and helps it retain moisture. Thus, the power ingredient leaves your skin plumped and with improved elasticity.
- All ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Combination/Oily Skin
- skin impurities and breakouts
- enlarged pores
- The Scent: neutral & refreshing
- The Texture: Slightly gel-ly, easy to spread
- Makes Skin Feel: Refreshed, pure, balanced
- Makes Skin Look: Refreshed, even, balanced
How to use
- Cleanse and prep your face as usual before application to get the most out of your serum.
- Apply 2-3 drops of serum on your face.
- Gently massage and tap the serum into your skin. In the morning, make sure to use SPF afterwards.
- When applying the serum make sure to not touch your skin with the dropper in order to keep it clean.
- I have sensitive skin – can I use this product?
- Yes! The compatibility of the product has been dermatologically confirmed – even for sensitive skin.
- When should I use the product in my routine?
- Use the product within the 4th step of your routine ("Treat").
- What is BHA?
- BHA stands for beta-hydroxy acid - also known as salicylic acid. Willow bark extract is known as its natural alternative with the same powerful effect: While the word "acid" can be misleading at first, it shouldn't scare you off: The peeling your skin gets, is much gentler than mechanical scrub peelings and even has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties for the skin. A BHA scrub stays on the skin and doesn't need to be washed off. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores to reveal healthy, radiant skin.