The SPF BFF
Tinted Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen – SPF 30 PA+++ or SPF 50 PA++++Catch rays, not sunburn with The SPF BFF!
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
Embrace the sun and protect your skin with The SPF BFF, your new summer essential! Now available in both SPF 30 and the much-requested SPF 50, so you can choose the level of sun protection that best suits your needs.
Our tinted hydrating mineral sunscreen shields you from UV rays, prevents sunburn, and slows sun-induced aging. Aware of the white cast issue with regular sunscreens, we've added a sheer tint to The SPF BFF. It doesn't mask your skin but enhances your natural tone, making it friendly for all complexions.
Remember, let The SPF BFF sit for about 10-15 minutes before adding other products. This helps it blend perfectly into your skin. But The SPF BFF is more than just skin-friendly—it's also coral-safe and keeps your skin hydrated throughout those warm summer days. Put it in its protective sleeve and take it wherever you go! Enjoy the sun safely with The SPF BFF, a sunscreen that cares for you and the environment.
- Protecting: zinc oxide protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays, acting as a shield that absorbs, reflects and scatters UV-A and UV-B radiation.
- Slow aging: hyaluronic acid and vegan squalane replenish your skin with natural moisturizing factors and maintain its youthful glow.
- Moisturizing: aloe vera and raspberry oil help to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day.
Good to know:
- Matching sleeve: to protect the glass jar. It allows you to carry it with you at all times!
- No nasties: free from silicones - parabens - PEGs - microplastics - mineral oils - formaldehyde - artificial colorants - sulfates - drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types – even for sensitive skin.
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects.
- Glass packaging: to reduce our plastic waste, we use glass jars for all our skincare products.
- Long-lasting! Lasts for more than 3 months with daily usage.
Content: 50 ml
- Zinc Oxide: this mineral UV filter will shield your skin from the harmful radiation produced by the sun. UV-A and UV-B rays can severely damage the skin but Zinc Oxide will protect you from both. The SPF BFF's Zinc Oxide is non nano – which means you don't have to worry about harming the coral reefs when using this sunscreen. Your skin and the ocean will both stay protected.
- Squalane: a more stable form of squalene, a substance produced by our bodies to maintain the skin moisturized and hydrated. Squalane also has antioxidant properties and may reduce UV damage and hyperpigmentation. Oh and don't worry! No sharks were harmed to make this vegan form of squalane.
- Hyaluronic Acid: is a substance that is also naturally present in your skin and keeps it hydrated – but the natural resources can use some support. This power ingredient keeps your skin looking healthy and fresh. A mild, plant-derived, biodegradable surfactant that is often used for baby shampoo and products for sensitive skin. It helps this foam cleanser to be extra gentle to your face while still cleansing it thoroughly.
- Aloe Vera: derived from the succulent plant, this light refreshing juice has amazing moisturizing properties. It can be used to soothe and revive dry and sensible skin and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: oil rich in antioxidants like vitamin E and vitamin A. It also contains essential fatty acids that will keep your skin looking youthful and hydrated and phytosterols that will prevent moisture loss. The high antioxidant content of raspberry oil can help to reduce some of the oxidative skin damage caused by the sun.
- Grapeseed Oil: this oil obtained from grapes feels very light on the skin but do not be deceived, it is packed with antioxidants and fatty acids that will protect your skin from harmful environmental substances.
- All Ingredients: Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Silica, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, May contain CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide).
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily skin/combination skin
- Helps you with:
- Sun protection
- Dark spots
- Stressed skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- The scent: neutral, without added fragrances
- The texture: light, absorbs quickly
- Makes skin feel: moisturized – and of course well protected from the sun!
- Makes skin look: even, slightly glowy, without whitecast
How to use
- Clean and prepare your skin before application.
- At least 15 minutes before sun exposure, spread 1-2 pumps of cream on the skin and massage gently.
- Gently pat the sunscreen into the skin with your fingertips.
- Enjoy the sun! And don't forget to reapply your sunscreen throughout the day.
- Always apply the sunscreen on already cleansed skin. On cleansed skin, the cream can be absorbed in the best possible way and develop its maximum effect to protect you from the sun.
- Zinc oxide without nanoparticles? What does that mean?
- The zinc oxide from our sunscreen The SPF BFF is "non-nano" - meaning you don't have to worry about damaging coral reefs when using this sunscreen. Nano zinc oxide, on the other hand, has a very small particle size and therefore has the potential to accumulate in water bodies. Studies suggest that nano-zinc oxide can negatively impact fish and marine life, and research is still underway to determine how it will affect the marine environment in the long term. We want to have as little impact on the environment as possible, which is why we chose zinc oxide without nanoparticles. So both your skin and the sea are protected!
- Does The SPF BFF provide coverage?
- The SPF BFF is designed to protect your skin from the sun while enhancing your natural complexion. It has a sheer tint that helps to minimize the white cast often associated with mineral sunscreens, but it doesn't provide coverage like a foundation or a tinted moisturizer would. Instead, it blends seamlessly with your skin tone for a natural, healthy glow.
- sun screen product
- protection cream
Best SPF I’ve tried
I’ve had problems with different SPFs before and the main issue has always been this “burn” in the eyes as a result of sweating. The SPF BFF 30 doesn’t cause this issue at all and I absolutely love the thick consistency. It’s easy to apply and gives off this glowy finish.
Such a great product
my favourite sun screen product! Can't get enough!!
Top product for sun protection
Absolute top product, gives the skin a soft glow. I use this under my other make up products, as stand alone product I would not advise, because it makes my skin white and unnatural but overall a top product
The SPF BFF
The best protection cream so far. Gives your skin a natural glow. Very moisturising as well.
The SPF BFF
Mein Must Have. Super Sonnencreme.