Korean wrapping clothLooking for an unusual and sustainable fabric wrap for your presents?
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
A "bojagi" is a traditional Korean wrapping cloth that adds a special note of love and care to a gift. In Korea, it originated from the idea that wrapping something and therefore protecting it, brings good luck. Made in a variety of colors and patterns, this special fabric has taken on more and more functions over time. Today it is often reused as a headband or belt for example.
At Yepoda, we have created our own version to share this tradition with you!
- Reusable: Once gifted, this special fabric can be reused over and over again.
- Multi-use: The Bojagi can be re-used in different ways for a unique look – for example as a headband or a belt.
- Unique design:The Bojagi, decorated with Yepoda's logo, is one of a kind.
Good to know:
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects.
- Limited edition: The Bojagi is a limited edition and therefore is excluded from discount codes and special offers.