The Eyes Cream
Eye cream with plant-based snail slime alternativeNo more dark circles, fine lines and puffy eyes
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
This vegan eye cream is based on phytomucin, an entirely plant-based alternative to snail slime. Thanks to this ingredient it provides your skin the nourishment and the moisturization necessary to reduce fine lines and prevent wrinkles. Its seven powerful active ingredients compound also makes this product the perfect solution to de-puff eyes and reduce dark circles, all in one!
- Slow Aging: This product contains lots of active ingredients that help prevent crow's feet, including phytomucin, bakuchiol, hyaluronic acid, and squalane.
- De-puffing: The caffeine in this product provides a remedy for swollen eyes
- It enhances blood circulation in the capillaries, which leads to relief from dark circles and improvement in skin tone.
Good to know:
- No nasties: Free from Silicones - Parabens - PEGs - Microplastics - Mineral Oils - Formaldehyde - Artificial colorants - Sulfates - Drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types – even for sensitive skin
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects
- Glass packaging: To reduce our plastic waste, we use glass jars for all our skincare products
Content: 15 ml
- Phytomucin: This is a substance produced by plants to protect themselves from the outside world. It's used as a plant-based alternative to snail slime and helps nourish and hydrate the skin while providing antioxidant benefits.
- Caffeine: This ingredient helps reduce swelling and inflammation in your eyes, making them look less puffy. It also has slow aging and anti-inflammatory properties that help improve the appearance of the skin around your eyes.
- Bakuchiol: This natural ingredient is obtained from the Babchi plant and is an effective slow aging ingredient that helps reduce wrinkles and uneven skin without causing irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance occurs naturally in your skin and helps keep it hydrated. Adding more of it to your skincare routine can help your skin look and feel plump and healthy.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this ingredient is versatile and can help with a variety of skin problems, such as refining pores, smoothing wrinkles, and improving skin tone.
- Squalane: This is a stable form of squalene, a substance that our bodies produce to keep our skin moisturized. It has antioxidant properties and can help reduce UV damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: This is a peptide that acts as an alternative to Botox. It helps relax the muscles that cause expression lines and can help improve collagen production and moisture levels in the skin.
- All Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hibiscus Esculentus (Okra) Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Extract, Angelica Keiskei Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica (Yam) Root Extract, Caffeine, Bakuchiol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Phytate, Glucose, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Puffiness under the eyes
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- The Scent: neutral
- The Texture: light-weight and elastic
- Makes Skin Feel: hydrated, moisturized, soft and smooth
- Makes Skin Look: energized, de-puffed, glowing
How to use
- Scoop out a pea-sized amount of cream.
- Gently tap some dots under your eyes.
- Massage until the cream is fully absorbed.
Hidrata y alisa la zona
Ver efficient! Reduces the puffiness, and red circles. I am beyond happy with the Eye cream
The Eyes Cream
The cream is thick but easy to apply. The face soap has the best texture in the world.
Perfect eye cream!
I love it! I see the results, my skin in the eye area looks better and feels nourished.
Ottimo sostituto della bava di lumaca
Idratante e elasticizzante