The Recovery Moment
Soothing sheet mask with a niacinamide, panthenol & calendula complex
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
The power of flowers for your skin.
Did you know that in Korea, some people apply a sheet mask every day? Pick the right Yepoda moment for your skin’s needs of the day! The Recovery Moment was designed to improve the skin's overall condition during application, for a plumping and rejuvenating effect. Calendula flowers are the protagonists here, fighting dry skin and irritation. Used since ancient times, this herbaceous plant has long been known for being extra-gentle and makes this sheet mask ideal for sensitive skin.
Hydrating: niacinamide and panthenol will restore your skins hydration and prevent excessive water loss. Your skin will feel plump and replenished.
- Soothing: stressful days can also affect your skin. Give your skin a break thanks to the marigold and mallow flower extracts will work together to soothe your skin.
- Revitalizing: the B vitamins that make up this mask paired with the antioxidants in the flower extracts will help to give your skin an extra glow boost.
Good to know:
- Biodegradable: our sheet masks are composed of 100% cellulose and are therefore biodegradable. What about the packaging? This material is made from potatoes, so it's also biodegradable!
- No nasties: free from silicones - parabens - PEGs - microplastics - mineral oils - formaldehyde - artificial colorants - sulfates - drying alcohol.
- Compatibility dermatologically approved for all skin types – even for sensitive skin.
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects.
- Niacinamide: this extremely versatile ingredient can be used for almost every skin concern and every skin type. It visibly refines pores, smoothes fine wrinkles, improves uneven, pale skin tone and strengthens the natural skin barrier.
- Panthenol: attracts water molecules, and prevents moisture loss which makes it a very powerful hydrating ingredient. It helps to restore the skin barrier and keeps the skin looking supple and youthful.
- Calendula officinalis: marigold flowers will keep your skin soothed and protected from oxidation thanks to the antioxidants that give this flower its bright orange color.
- Lactobacillus ferment lysate (probiotics): the active ingredient Bifida soothes irritated skin, moisturizing it. At the same time, it prevents damage from environmental factors such as UV rays. The result is revitalized skin with a healthy appearance.
- Althaea Rosea Flower Extract: this flower has been used in traditional Korean medicine to control inflammation. Rich in polysaccharides, it will help to keep your skin soothed.
- All the ingredients: Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower water, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol (pro vitamin B5), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Althaea Rosea(Mallow) Flower Extract, Andrographis Paniculata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Glycerin, Aqua, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven tones
- The scent: soft and clean
- The texture: the soft cellulose sheet, full of the goodie-filled essence, will feel cool and refreshing on your skin
- Makes your skin feel: refreshed, soothed and hydrated
- Makes your skin look: plump and glowy
How to use
- Make sure your skin is clean and double cleanse if necessary.
- Carefully take the sheet mask out and place it on your face, smoothing out any wrinkles. Time to relax for 15 minutes! Need something to kill the wait? There’s a playlist to fully enjoy your moment. Just scan the QR code on the packaging!
- Gently remove it and tap the remaining essence into your skin.
- This sheet is biodegradable – you can relax without worrying about creating extra waste!
The Recovery Moment Playlist
The perfect "me-moment" wouldn't be complete without the perfect soundtrack. That's why we made a playlist for each Yepoda Moment's sheet mask. Just scan the QR code on the packaging with your phone, tune into the playlist, put the sheet mask on and...enjoy!
At the end of the playlist you can take off the mask and get glown away :)
- How to dispose
- After use, you can dispose the sheet mask in the compost. If you don't have a compost bin, you can just dispose it in the regular waste. The packaging should also be disposed in the regular waste.