The Calm Balm
Olive & coconut oil cleansing balmRemoves make-up without a trace and deep into the pores
Estimated shipping time: 5-8 working days (due to high demand)
Cleansing and care in one: this gentle, yet powerful cleansing balm penetrates deep into the skin, removing make-up, sebum and other residues. So you can leave the day with all its traces behind you.
- Pore-deep cleansing: Rich olive and coconut oil form a real power duo to easily remove make-up and rid your skin of excess sebum.
- Nourishing: Nourishing ingredients such as shea butter ensure soft, well-cared for skin.
- Relaxing: The combination of luxurious essential oils soothes your stressed skin (and you).
- Gentle: As a soap-free cleaner, this cleansing balm is made for sensitive skin!
Good to know:
- No nasties: Free from Silicones - Parabens - PEGs - Microplastics - Mineral Oils - Formaldehyde - Artificial colorants - Sulfates - Drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types - including sensitive skin
- 1% for the planet: We donate 1% of our sales to environmental protection projects
- Glass packaging: To reduce our plastic waste, we use glass containers for all of our skincare products.
- Very economical! Even with daily use, you can use this product for more than 3 months
Contents: 80 g
41 people found this helpful
- Olive Oil: Thanks to its powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, ancient Greeks and Egyptians have used olive oil as a cleanser and topical remedy for injuries and wounds for many thousands of years. In The Calm Balm, this powerful oil calms your skin and contributes to removing your makeup without a trace.
- Coconut Oil: An all-time favorite which is full of great benefits! The fatty acids in coconut oil keep your skin looking healthy and young and its antioxidant properties even soften fine wrinkels. Next to that, it is a great moisturizer for dry skin and as a very powerful and rich oil a great supporter for The Calm Balm to effectively remove your makeup.
- Shea Butter: This rich butter has been harvested for thousands of years and is said to have been Cleopatra's beauty secret. Thanks to the high content of Vitamin E and Vitamin A it has great emollient and moisturizing properties.
- Spirulina: Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that has raised to popularity as a superfood. Also applied to your skin, you can benefit from its power: As Spirulina is rich in nutrients, vitamins and both fatty and amino acids, it can decrease inflammation, tone your skin and support cell turnover which leads to a more youthful-looking complexion.
- The Essential oils: Sweet Orange Peel, Grapefruit Peel, Ylang Ylang and Ceaderwood. This luxurious essential oils combination has anti-inflammatory properties, sebum regulating properties and skin balancing properties.
- All Ingredients: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive oil), Cetearyl Olivate (Olive oil), Sucrose Polystearate, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Sorbitan Olivate (Olive oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Propanediol, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Oryza Sativa Bran Wax (Rice), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Amber Powder, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Limonene
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Potent makeup remover
- Skin impurities such as sebum, makeup or pollution
- Clogged pores
- The Scent: Spa feeling! A comforting scent that is slighty sweet & fruity, without being too overwhelming
- The Texture: A solid balm, instantly melting into a smooth oil once applied to your skin. Emulsifies great with a bit of water!
- Makes Skin Feel: Nourished, calmed, deeply cleansed
- Makes Skin Look: Bright and clean
How to use
Use The Calm Balm as the first product in your double cleansing routine to remove your makeup and cleanse your face after a long day:
- Warm the balm between your fingers and massage it in circular motions all over your face.
- Emulsify it on your face with a little bit of water and keep on massaging. Don't forget your eye makeup!
- Wet a muslin cloth with hot water and wring it. Place the damp cloth on your face and wait a moment for the steam to open up your pores. Enjoy the calming scent.
- Gently wipe the cloth in upwards motion to remove makeup and excess sebum.
- Grab your cleansing foam for the second part of deep double-cleansing.
- Take your time to massage your skin to make sure the balm is activated properly and melts all your makeup away before using the towel. This is your moment – enjoy it!
- Use The Tiny Spatula rather than your hands to scoop me out of the container. This will not only help you to get the right amount but also keep the product in the best possible condition.
- For a Korean nighttime routine, deep double cleansing is a must! Depending on your skin's needs, you can either use this cleansing balm as part of your morning routine as well or cleanse your face with water or foam only.
- How much of the balm do I need to use?
- We recommend to use one pea size for a normal day makeup and 2 peas size to remove a glamorous, full face makeup. The Tiny Spatula will make it easy for you to get the amount just right.
- Do I need an additional product or is this enough to cleanse my face?
- I have oily skin. Can I still use this balm?
- Oil-based cleansers are definitely beneficial for oily skin as well: If you have oily skin, it produces more oil-based impurities and oil cleansers are the best way to clear those out. The Calm Balm has been developed and dermatologically tested for all skin types, including oily and combination skin, so you should give it a try! 🥰
- Will The Calm Balm also remove waterproof mascara?
- Yes! Make sure to massage it thoroughly onto your lashes and emulsify it with water.
- Can I use the balm every day?
- Yes, it's made to become a part of your daily skincare routine. We would recommend to use it definitely for your night time routine to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Depending on your skin's needs, you can either use this cleansing balm as part of your morning routine as well or cleanse your face with water or foam only.
My go to
This was my first cleansing balm and I keep returning to it. After having tried a few other brands, I can see the difference! The balm lathers nicely and leaves the skin soft without feeling heavy. The scent is nice without being overpowering, top quality!
Perfect. No other words.
Me encanta, desmaquilla fenomenal