The Make My Day Cream
Slow Aging Day CreamStart your day right with this powerful moisturizer
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
Start your day right: Moisturizing is an essential element of every skincare routine. Thanks to the power ingredient cica, this cream is taking extra good care of your skin while also having amazing slow aging benefits.
- Moisturizing: The power ingredient cica prevents your skin from dehydration and supported by the combination of jojoba, shea butter and camellia oil, this cream moisturizes your skin to the max.
- Slow Aging: Cica, Ceramide and shea butter are highly effective in slowing down the aging of your skin.
- Protecting: Cica protects your skin against dehydration and speeds up its natural healing processes. Ceramides form a protective layer to reduce moisture loss and shield your skin from damage due to environmental factors.
Good to know:
- No nasties: Free from Silicones - Parabens - PEGs - Microplastics - Mineral Oils - Formaldehyde - Artificial colorants - Sulfates - Drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types – even for sensitive skin
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects
- Glass packaging: To reduce our plastic waste, we use glass jars for all our skincare products
- Long-lasting! Lasts for more than 3 months with daily usage.
Content: 50 ml
It's like a filter!
36 people found this helpful
- Cica: Cica is one of the most popular natural cosmetic ingredients in Korea! A different name for this powerful plant is tiger grass, because tigers roll themselves around in it, to heal their wounds after a fight. Cica is highly effective when fighting acne, redness and eczemas, speeds up the healing process of your skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, Cica protects your skin from dehydration!
- Jojoba: Jojoba oil is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. In The Make My Day Cream it is nourishing, protecting and smoothing.
- Shea Butter: This rich butter has been harvested for thousands of years and is said to have been Cleopatra's beauty secret. Thanks to the high content of Vitamin E and Vitamin A it has great emollient and moisturizing properties.
- Camellia oil: Extra care for dry skin! Camellia oil adds an additional moisturizing boost.
- All Ingredients: Aqua, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (Camellia Oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Centella Asiatica Leaf Water (Cica), Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Oil), 1, 2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Madecassic Acid (Cica), Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside (Cica), Asiaticoside (Cica), Curcuma Longa Root Extract (Turmeric), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerin, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Amber Powder, C14-22 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-20 Alkyl Glucosides, Linalool, Aniba Rosodora Wood Oil, Geraniol
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Dry skin
- Stressed skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- The Scent: Fresh and natural
- The Texture: Rich & creamy
- Makes Skin Feel: Nourished and soft
- Makes Skin Look: Nourished and smooth
How to use
- Cleanse and prep your face as usual before application.
- Pump a hazelnut-sized amount onto your hand.
- Gently massage the cream all over your face and decolleté.
- Use your fingertips to deeply tap it into your skin. A protective layer will stay on your skin.
- Always use the cream on cleansed skin. This way, it can be absorbed fully by your skin and reach the full effect.
- What is Cica?
- Cica is one of the most popular natural cosmetic ingredients in Korea! A different name for this powerful plant is tiger grass, because tigers roll themselves around in it, to heal their wounds after a fight. Cica is highly effective when fighting acne, redness and eczemas, speeds up the healing process of your skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, Cica protects your skin from dehydration and is due to all these benefits the perfect base for our cream.
- Does the cream have SPF?
- No, we would recommend you to use SPF after application of the cream.
Me encanta yepoda
The make my day cream
I love it! It Absorbs quickly light formula yet moisturizing with pleasant scent
Au top, i love it