The Midnight Magic
Rich anti-aging sleeping mask
Estimated shipping time: 2-6 working days
Upgrade your beauty sleep!
Moisturizing is the last step of your daily nighttime routine. In comparison to a night cream, this sleeping mask is richer and more nourishing. It creates a protective layer on your skin which absorbs slowly overnight to unfold its full power.
- Nourishing: The power ingredient cica prevents your skin from dehydration and supported by the combination of hyaluronic acid, jojoba, shea butter and camellia oil, this sleeping mask moisturizes your skin to the max.
- Soothing: Lavender calms your stressed skin.
- Slow Aging: Cica, Ceramide and shea butter are highly effective in slowing down the aging of your skin.
Good to know:
- No nasties: Free from Silicones - Parabens - PEGs - Microplastics - Mineral Oils - Formaldehyde - Artificial colorants - Sulfates - Drying alcohol
- Dermatologically tested for all skin types – even for sensitive skin
- 1% for the planet: 1% of all revenues will be donated to environmental projects
- Glass packaging: To reduce our plastic waste, we use glass jars for all our skincare products
- Long-lasting! Lasts for more than 3 months with daily usage.
Content: 50 ml
I'm using the mask since one week and I am super amazed! I can't wait for more amazing products from YEPODA!
102 people found this helpful
- Cica: Cica is one of the most popular natural cosmetic ingredients in Korea! A different name for this powerful plant is tiger grass, because tigers roll themselves around in it, to heal their wounds after a fight. Cica is highly effective when fighting acne, redness and eczemas, speeds up the healing process of your skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, Cica protects your skin from dehydration!
- Jojoba: Jojoba oil is known for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. In The Midnight Magic it is nourishing, protecting and smoothing.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in your skin and is responsible for its hydration – but the natural resources can use some support. The power ingredient hyaluronic acid has the amazing capability to hold up to 6 litres of water with just a single gram of it and helps you to achieve a healthy, hydrated and plump look and feel.
- Shea Butter: This rich butter has been harvested for thousands of years and is said to have been Cleopatra's beauty secret. Thanks to the high content of Vitamin E and Vitamin A it has great emollient and moisturizing properties.
- Lavender: This soothing scent is well known to reduce anxiety and stress. But it doesn't only calm your mind – it can do the same for your skin and therefore is a perfect companion for your beauty sleep.
- All Ingredients: Aqua, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water (Cica), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), 1,2-Hexanediol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Panthenol, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Asiaticoside, Cyanocobalamin, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xylitol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
Skin types and concerns
- Skin type:
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Oily/Combination skin
- Dry skin
- Stressed skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- The Scent: Soothing with a scent of lavender
- The Texture: Rich & creamy
- Makes Skin Feel: Nourished, soft, protected
- Makes Skin Look: Nourished and smooth
How to use
- Cleanse and prep your face as usual before application to get the most out of your sleeping mask.
- Pump a hazelnut-sized amount onto your hand.
- Gently massage the sleeping mask all over your face and decolleté.
- Use your fingertips to deeply tap it into your skin. The protective layer will be absorbed slowly over night, as the sleeping mask does its magic.
- Always use the sleeping mask on cleansed skin. This way, it can be absorbed fully by your skin and reach the full effect.
- What is a sleeping mask?
- A sleeping mask is similar to a night cream, but it's richer and gets absorbs slowly over night, creating a long-lasting effect and a great beauty sleep!
- Can I use the sleeping mask every night?
- Yes, that is no problem at all! You can simply use it instead of a night cream.
- What is Cica?
- Cica is one of the most popular natural cosmetic ingredients in Korea! A different name for this powerful plant is tiger grass, because tigers roll themselves around in it, to heal their wounds after a fight. Cica is highly effective when fighting acne, redness and eczemas, speeds up the healing process of your skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, Cica protects your skin from dehydration and is due to all these benefits the perfect base for our cream.